depan faculty, nak g berjuang nih!! YEAH!!
A week before the quiz, i started to feel the pressure. yelah, you need to study all the physiology system and plus the central nervous system noteSSssss!! Then with all mix-up stress ada juga your friends bagi support! Which I really truly appreciate it. So touched when ada jugak yang willing to do the early surprised birthday party.. Hahahah really loosen the tense a little bit.
kat airport Kuching.. skema giler ah.. hehe tunggu flight smbil study..huh
OK, back to the whole quiz story. Hmm we first arrived at LCCT (sadly we x dapat naik MAS) But luckily we got the “government warrant” ticket. Therefore we got the HOT SEAT and free combo meal (woohoo). Owh, during journey to KL, we dapat makan Nasik Lemak .. ada kitkat lagi tu.. mmg best! And the paramugara was so nice and fun.. bleh lak tanye ak, maner ak beli keronsang UNIMAS hahha! Then before we really get off the air bus, we dapat took picture with the PILOT!! It’s the pilot dude!! Hahah such a valueable memory.. thanks to CHeah coz his very “berani” mintak permission to the steward nk amek gamba with the pilot… uuhuuuuuu!!
Then arrived at LCCT, mama and papa dah tunggu kat arrival gate. Huhu and mama gave me her most delicious chocolate muffins. Wow sedap gila nak mati!!! Moist, creamy and chocolaty..fuh! Ops, wait.. back to the story haha.. we all took 2 taxi to take us to UM and one taxi cost us RM75!! I repeat, TUJUH PULUH LIMA RINGGIT!! Mahal giler.. but nasib baik we all got allowance.. hmm around hundred plus. But still it’s not enough for have fun there. So most of the time we used our own money to buy food and stuff. I slept along the way until sampai to UM and we pusing around the UM coz we almost sesat..hahahha but pusing2 by taxi ah an.. if pakai BUS11(kaki) maut ah!
Then we check in(macam ah tinggal hotel) at college 12, I initially got same room with Irene and Lee got same room with Lau but we ended up mixing it and I sleep at the same room with Lee. Any way… that evening we all get some rest. And meet up at cafĂ© near the college 12. And bila jumpa.. so konon2 nak search for hot stuff ah… tp mknan x de yg bes pun… hahaha (ingat hot stuff ape aaa) but at least ada bnyk “choice” la hahhaa…
So that night jalan2 kejap kat UM… rase macam kat main camp jer pun except diorang have a lot of trees.. so rasa sejuk sket lah.. That night ended with me seeping lah an..hahha
Day2
It’s Friday..Friday..Friday (nyanyi cam Rebecca black hahah)!!! So, early that morning, around 7.10a.m. We all wait at the foyer .The bus takes us to central point at their medical faculty I think. I still blurr2 if it involves map, road and nama tempat. Then we sat there and have some breakfast and get ready fot the first part of the quiz, which is MCQ part!!! Huh haven’t palpate yet.. Still cool~ jer


amek gamba ngan pilot.. captain frank... heh
Then we check in(macam ah tinggal hotel) at college 12, I initially got same room with Irene and Lee got same room with Lau but we ended up mixing it and I sleep at the same room with Lee. Any way… that evening we all get some rest. And meet up at cafĂ© near the college 12. And bila jumpa.. so konon2 nak search for hot stuff ah… tp mknan x de yg bes pun… hahaha (ingat hot stuff ape aaa) but at least ada bnyk “choice” la hahhaa…
So that night jalan2 kejap kat UM… rase macam kat main camp jer pun except diorang have a lot of trees.. so rasa sejuk sket lah.. That night ended with me seeping lah an..hahha
Day2
It’s Friday..Friday..Friday (nyanyi cam Rebecca black hahah)!!! So, early that morning, around 7.10a.m. We all wait at the foyer .The bus takes us to central point at their medical faculty I think. I still blurr2 if it involves map, road and nama tempat. Then we sat there and have some breakfast and get ready fot the first part of the quiz, which is MCQ part!!! Huh haven’t palpate yet.. Still cool~ jer
our passes..
After that we were having our lunch at the central point.
at central point having lunch nyum2
And then we hear some voices buat announcement. Ingatkan student maner yg bercakap, rupa2nya he’s a lecturer.. Dr lagi tu… haha nmpak muda ah..
just before enter the dewan- taken by Dr Noorzaid
in the dewan.. just waiting the team from india i think...
cheah very busy ah! we just smile lah..kan lau ksn..
that evening, ada students UM really kind willing to take us for a visit around UM.. we have a walk bersama2 dengan students from Indonesia.. 
taking picture with team from indonesia...
because of during that time is cuti sem. Therefore memang tak Ada University’s Bus. So you have to take a taxi to travel within the university itself. So I admit, it’s a new experience. Naik taxi nak gi dari kolej ke kolej hahha… something you definitely won’t experience at FPSK especially.
in their library... uuuuu
Then that night we all gathered at Balai Ungku Aziz (semua university kumpul) but some of the participant take the chance to go huha at KL… well, I’ll so the same thing If I were them… duduk situ tgk persembahan yang menggalakkan…persembahan from thailand...ching ching
but you have to admit la.. it’s all persembahan from medical student.. so x leh letak harapan tinggi sgt. BUT! It’s better than us yang x prepare apa2 pun utk buat any persembahan.hahaha keras2..
So that ended up again with me sleeping (but before that, I eat first the muffins that mama gave me before..hohoohh) again.
Day 3
So it’s the tomorrow morning… WHAATTTT!!!!!!!!!! I got the “red flag!!” shoot. I hope so hard I will not get the stomach cramp. And thank god I didn’t get the cramp along that day. Alhamdulillah:). Why I’m so worried? Yeah! I think everyone know that I’m the salah seorang that kena naik-pentas-jawab-soalan!! Sound macam best right?! Hah!
team from Japan
The night also they announced which university will go to preliminary round, 1st round, and 2nd round (base on our MCQ result) and we manage to enter 1st round without having to go through preliminary round.. Well that is our plan B. the initial plan is to get straight to 2nd round (the plan A) and plan B masuk 1st round ah.. and plan C is enter the Preliminary round (that’s the worst one)ok ok lah.. a bit disappointed sbb we didn’t manage to skip to 2nd round but still!! Fight till the last drop of blood!!! Hahahha
So that ended up again with me sleeping (but before that, I eat first the muffins that mama gave me before..hohoohh) again.
Day 3
So it’s the tomorrow morning… WHAATTTT!!!!!!!!!! I got the “red flag!!” shoot. I hope so hard I will not get the stomach cramp. And thank god I didn’t get the cramp along that day. Alhamdulillah:). Why I’m so worried? Yeah! I think everyone know that I’m the salah seorang that kena naik-pentas-jawab-soalan!! Sound macam best right?! Hah!
malas nak rotate picture hahah
So that day started with the preliminary round and only 4 university was selected to go to the next round out of 12 team I think. Ok, then next we got breakfast.. which is really late I think. Bengang gak ah… hahaha for me breakfast is very the important!! How I’m gonna bace buku if my stomach kosong?? (haha alas an je tu, walhal mmg kaki makan nih!) then our UNIMAS turn is after lunch and you know what??? The lunch was SUPERBB!!! I was never soo ready to eat so many things that time, and they sediakan my favorite kuih (which I don’t know ape nama kuih tu…). But then our leader said, “Don’t eat so much, later you have to go on stage” ooooowwhhhh.. so I kawal my nafsu makan and I eat sikit jer(konon ah an..hahahha)
Ok! Then next!! Our turn!! Huh berdebar2 giler… only Allah know what my feeling during that time. Palpitation, sweat(sket je~), hand cold, and kena control ayu naik pentas lagi.. yelah if jatuh malu weh! This viva was done infront of every team! YUP!! In front of everyone that involve in that quiz, plus yang datang2 nak menyokong tu ah an… eleh, x pe… kitorang pun ader penyokong per!! Kan batch mate kan?!! Hehe even only through the phone, you guys punya support sangat very the bermakna lah!
Then we are the third team
Ok! Then next!! Our turn!! Huh berdebar2 giler… only Allah know what my feeling during that time. Palpitation, sweat(sket je~), hand cold, and kena control ayu naik pentas lagi.. yelah if jatuh malu weh! This viva was done infront of every team! YUP!! In front of everyone that involve in that quiz, plus yang datang2 nak menyokong tu ah an… eleh, x pe… kitorang pun ader penyokong per!! Kan batch mate kan?!! Hehe even only through the phone, you guys punya support sangat very the bermakna lah!
Then we are the third team
I choose the questions set! HAH!! Hope it’s going to give us some luck!.. then, the first question are being asked to the hmm first team lah which I don’t remember which university. “why Na+ do not reach equilibrium when action potential reached?” asked Prof Cheng. Then I was like “WHAT??!!! YA ALLAH I know the answer!!” dalam hati lah kan ahhaha then I was hopping “ ya Allah, tolong ah bia orang tu x dpt jawab please please please…” yeah I know, what an odd request.. actually, it’s not an odd request, it’s just an unNICE request lah an… (alah, macam ah korang x penah piker benda sama an… hahahha :P) and then
TICK..TICK...TICK… ,
Teetttttttttttttttttttttttt… 15 seconds is up!!
BIPPP!!! ( I think that was the buzzer’s sound during that time lah kot.. x ingat sangat bunyi dia)
I pressed the buzzer, and then I pick up the microphone, and try to answer the question… HAHAHAH. I swallow my own saliva at the same time when I try to said the answer out loud! Cuak punya pasal lah kan…hahahha I think my first answer sound like this… “Because the Na+ gate closlgluuuppp” hahah boleh imagine sendiri?? Haha then prof Cheng said.. “err slowly repeat your answer” (lebih kurang camtulah maksud dia” then I smiled (HAHA!! Relax ah sofina chen!!) then I try to answer again
“err..because the Na+ gate closed fast”
“you are correct!” he said
HAH! How happy I am that time hahaha ALHAMDULILLAH! ;)
Dapat lah 2marks… then I give a good signal to cheah and lau behind me..
So that was one of my feeling during answer the questions. x larat plak nak cita satu2 peristiwa for every soalan. So at the end of that round, we succeed to gain 7 marks and Berjaya move to next round which is the 2nd round which is the quarter final…
After get off the stage, I can see how happy Dr. Noorzaid’s face! Fuiihh,.. at least we didn’t disappoint him for that time. Then we go relax2 kejap. And I called my friend to give some update lah..
And after tgk2 sume orang… then next our turn for quarter final.. but as you all know, we didn’t manage to get to the semifinal. But, for me, at least we lose to the champion. During that time we fight with University of Chulalongkorn (they got first place for this time quiz).
After dah x menang, we all sat there watch the match sampai habis.. but the best thing was after all the ceremony over bla3.. kitorang sume amek gambar! Dengan Macam2 University from other countries. Best! You won’t easily dapat the chance to take picture with the foreigner right? So was enjoying my time taking pictureSss with them and dah petang sikit, I ask mama and papa to pick me up at UM. And I dapat lah enjoy balik rumah kejap for 2 days…
Oh! Lupa nak mention. That viva day?! Was held on 23rd july 2011. Which was the same date with my birthday ;) and the day I go back home, I dapat celebrate my birthday with my beloved family… thank you Allah.. ;) I felt so blessed.. dapat join this competition, dapat ticket free, dapat surprise party dari my friends, dpt celebrate birthday with my family lovelovelove them sooo soo much, ,..Love my team members so much, love all my friends so much… and love you sooo much ;) (Happy mood; so I’m spreading the love right now bebeh)
And this year’s birthday was soo much better that my last birthday
TICK..TICK...TICK… ,
Teetttttttttttttttttttttttt… 15 seconds is up!!
BIPPP!!! ( I think that was the buzzer’s sound during that time lah kot.. x ingat sangat bunyi dia)
I pressed the buzzer, and then I pick up the microphone, and try to answer the question… HAHAHAH. I swallow my own saliva at the same time when I try to said the answer out loud! Cuak punya pasal lah kan…hahahha I think my first answer sound like this… “Because the Na+ gate closlgluuuppp” hahah boleh imagine sendiri?? Haha then prof Cheng said.. “err slowly repeat your answer” (lebih kurang camtulah maksud dia” then I smiled (HAHA!! Relax ah sofina chen!!) then I try to answer again
“err..because the Na+ gate closed fast”
“you are correct!” he said
HAH! How happy I am that time hahaha ALHAMDULILLAH! ;)
Dapat lah 2marks… then I give a good signal to cheah and lau behind me..
So that was one of my feeling during answer the questions. x larat plak nak cita satu2 peristiwa for every soalan. So at the end of that round, we succeed to gain 7 marks and Berjaya move to next round which is the 2nd round which is the quarter final…
blurr... debar2 nih
After get off the stage, I can see how happy Dr. Noorzaid’s face! Fuiihh,.. at least we didn’t disappoint him for that time. Then we go relax2 kejap. And I called my friend to give some update lah..
And after tgk2 sume orang… then next our turn for quarter final.. but as you all know, we didn’t manage to get to the semifinal. But, for me, at least we lose to the champion. During that time we fight with University of Chulalongkorn (they got first place for this time quiz).
After dah x menang, we all sat there watch the match sampai habis.. but the best thing was after all the ceremony over bla3.. kitorang sume amek gambar! Dengan Macam2 University from other countries. Best! You won’t easily dapat the chance to take picture with the foreigner right? So was enjoying my time taking pictureSss with them and dah petang sikit, I ask mama and papa to pick me up at UM. And I dapat lah enjoy balik rumah kejap for 2 days…
Oh! Lupa nak mention. That viva day?! Was held on 23rd july 2011. Which was the same date with my birthday ;) and the day I go back home, I dapat celebrate my birthday with my beloved family… thank you Allah.. ;) I felt so blessed.. dapat join this competition, dapat ticket free, dapat surprise party dari my friends, dpt celebrate birthday with my family lovelovelove them sooo soo much, ,..Love my team members so much, love all my friends so much… and love you sooo much ;) (Happy mood; so I’m spreading the love right now bebeh)
And this year’s birthday was soo much better that my last birthday
anyway, i would like to say thank you for you willingness to spend time read this post. i post this story is just to share some of my experience when enter this competition. tak ada niat nak menunjuk apatah lagi bragging about it.. well, that's why i post about this lambat coz i'm thinking that i'm afraid that i might make people think that i'm bragging about this things....
but, then again..... What The Fish!! hahaha ok... Enjoy.... *^^*
No comments:
Post a Comment