That's me, when start to feel boring, tending to open the peti ais or ice box like Sarawakian like to label it. So, anyway I cook some really not delicious chicken ball tomyam and it turn out to be the most disgusting stuff I ever ate. I found some bug head in it!! Yuksss!! Lessons learn: always check every thing you going to cook is bug-free.
Speaking of which, I’m actually studying for my physio quiz. And Dr Zaid asks us to study about CVS and pulmonary thingy… Freakingly a lot. But yeah, I try to take it as a challenge for me. And it end up me blogging right now. Hahha habis la aku….
So, I was read some people’s blog and tumblr and bla bla bla. So some blog I read really look so like cool and sempoi, like waaa colorful enough, make me yeeeeeee…… then some talk about their feeling about something. Politics, food, feeling about jiran sebelah, anime, and blab la bla… well, actually I lost my point here.. nak cakap ape tadi yek??? Hmmmm, ok lupakan je lah…!!
Hei! I started selling begs these day. The blog for beg selling are still under construction. Sabar yek ;)
I heard about the
i'm actually i bit tired with all studying thing, it's not like i'm so anxious to start working, it just that, arrrrghhh faham tak penat tu ape??? i do really hope this gonna be worthed...
Last from me; LETS TOGETHER CHASE THE A!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment